13/12/2012

Dautremer OOAK Blythe Custom doll




Dautremer

Dautremer was brought to the Forest of Beltheine by some elves who had traveled to visit some of their relatives who lived in a magical forest in the north of France. Theyve told me they spent some time in a hidden hamlet where only fairies lived in. The queen of fairies, Jeanne, asked the Beltheine elves to travel back home with a new born baby. Fairies wanted to hide the baby from one of the worst witches the world have ever heard of : Driada, the evil witch, who disliked the new born baby so much after the little one was too beautiful. Stars had send a message that the baby would be one of the happiest little ones ever. Fairies hid the baby for a while, but they werent sure that it would work out. So they asked the traveling elves to take Dautremer away with them. Before leaving the elves required the queen of fairies to explain the secret meaning of the baby name. The queen of fairies spoke quietly and told them Dautremer was an ancient french word which meant "from another sea". They had picked that name to confuse Driada, the witch. The fairies wanted Driada to think Dautremer would travel across the sea to live in a new world. Instead sending her across the ocean, the fairies who couldnt stop loving Dautremer, thought of sending her not that far. The elves might get her safe in the Forest of Beltheine. The fairies last wish was for the elves to find a mommy for Dautremer. Someone so caring that Dautremer wouldnt ever wonder about her magical origin so she wouldnt ever think of witches in the winter nights. And here she is... shes looking for a mommy who protects her and looks after her. All the fairies magic shines deep in Dautremer's eyes. Lucky will be whoever gets her in her arms and takes care of her forever.

Dautremer is for adoption in my shop Kassandra's Box on Etsy.com

If you want to know some more about her email me blytherapy2012@gmail.com and I will send you extra info on her!


 




 







4 comments:

  1. c'est le Père Noël qui va être content d'avoir une si belle assistante!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are an enchanteress! I am passionate about dolls and love making and dressing dolls and creatures too - it's my business - and I am in awe of your creations. Your attention to detail is astounding. I'll be back for more.

    Thank you so much for brightening up my Monday evening.

    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's so lovely, plus she shares the name of one of my favourite illustrators (the gorgeous Rebecca Dautremer). :D
    Big hugs from Sweden! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really superb post. I love this Blythe doll and I just collect my new Blythe doll at PIJ. Now I wanna to ready some nice and cute dress for my Blythe :D
    http://bit.ly/blythejp

    ReplyDelete