11/09/2012

Luca is looking for a home

Luca <3
I finally finished her today. I didnt want to. I was feeling so confortable just thinking I might custom her forever. She deserves better! Today, when I saw her all dressed up and ready to model for me I felt like hugging her endlessly. My lil precious angel.



She got three pairs of custom eyechips made by me a few weeks back. Lilac, ice blue and green chippies. They brought life to her face! She got new soft long eyelashes and a special eyelids make-up in golden and black. It performs a "devilette tail" since shes been my lil devil since I met her. Got

I wanted her to have two custom pullrings with red and green beads.
Worked on her outfit for a few days. She had to wear a red dress and red stripped leg warmers, red  booties too.


First day I started carving her face I realized she had somehow a mischievous gaze. Made her a tiny slingshot that will travel with her wherever she goes to meet her mom. Its been her first toy!







Luca has a special box just for her own. Ive worked on a box that matched her. Ive felted a wooden box... You can see it in some of the pictures. The box front side is a starry night, and inside theres a country world in soft felt. A tree for Luca to climb up and hang on for hours, fields with colorful flowers and a big big sun. I want her to think of happy things when shes all boxed up! 








Luca is actually one of a kind child. Shes a "wild one". I dont think she likes school much, she so loves wandering around in the forest and asking me crazy questions non stop.








Luca will be on Ebay for auction later this week. I will post the day in here and in my Flickr Gallery as well.
It makes Luca and me bit of nervous. We so want to know who Luca's mom will be.






I will keep adding new pics of Luca in the next few days. There are some more to be seen in Flickr Kassandra's Box *Blytherapy* photostream. 




2 comments:

  1. i love her! btw this is cpkgirl7 :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG she's so cute!!! How can you stand to part with her?

    ReplyDelete